Are you ready to join the Spalding Family?
This guide will help you navigate your next steps! Once you’ve been admitted to Spalding, you will get access to your student portal from your admissions counselor. Please follow this step-by-step guide below to complete the process and get registered for classes.
*Please click on each step for more information*
1. Activate Your Student Portal (http://my.spalding.edu)
Your portal is the place for you to access everything you need to be a successful student.
- Your Spalding portal gives you access to your grades, your financial aid package and your tuition bill.
- Canvas is a web-based technology support for your classes.
- Your Spalding Email is your only source for official email communications from the University.
- Access to other resources and tools such as Navigate and Registration (Student Self-Service)
2. Submit and Complete Financial Aid Information.
- If you haven’t completed your FAFSA yet, please go do this. Spalding’s school code is 001960.
- If you have questions regarding your financial aid package or if you’ve received verification information, please contact the Financial Aid office at 502-873-4330 or [email protected]
3. Make an Academic Advising Appointment
- After you are admitted and have set up your Spalding portal account, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor by logging into Navigate with your Spalding portal username and password and clicking “make an appointment.” NOTE: If you experience an error or are unable to schedule an appointment, please allow 2-3 business days for the assignment of your academic advisor.
- During this meeting, you will discuss your major and the classes you have left to complete your undergraduate degree. You will also work with your Advisor to select your class schedule for the upcoming semester.
You will not have to choose who you want to meet with–you will be automatically assigned an advisor based on your major.
If you are unable to schedule an appointment, please email [email protected]
4. Review the New Student Online Orientation Canvas page
You will be added to a New Student Online Orientation Canvas course shortly after you register for classes. While this course is not required, it will have some very helpful information about your major, student support services available to you, etc.
5. Apply for Housing
If you are planning to live on campus, please apply for housing as soon as possible. The application can be found here: Live on Campus
6. Order a Parking Pass and create your Eagle Card ID.
If you plan to have a car on campus you’ll need to order a parking pass here: Order Parking Pass
Click here to order your student ID card: Eagle ID
7. Submit your Final Transcript
If you are currently enrolled at another institution, once your final grades have been posted you will need to submit a final transcript. We must receive an official transcript directly from your current institution. Also, if you have AP scores that you’d like for us to review for credit, please send those scores directly to Spalding as well – you can email them to [email protected].
You can submit your transcript 1 of 2 ways:
Electronic delivery directly from your college to Spalding: Spalding Admissions; [email protected]
Mailing Address: Spalding Admissions, 901 South Fourth Street, Louisville, KY 40203
8. Pay your Tuition or setup a payment plan
- You can find your balance on your Spalding Portal under the LinkLauncher section (look for the “Billing Info” icon).
- To set up a payment plan, click on the Payment Plan icon under the LinkLauncher section.