Are you ready to join the Spalding Family?
This guide will help you navigate your next steps! Once you’ve been admitted to Spalding, you will get access to your student portal from your admissions counselor. Please follow this step-by-step guide below to complete the process and get registered for classes.
*Please click on the number to open the section*
1. Activate Your Student Portal (http://my.spalding.edu)
Your portal is the place for you to access everything you need to be a successful student.
- Your Spalding portal gives you access to your grades, your financial aid package and your tuition bill.
- Canvas is a web-based technology support for your classes.
- Your Spalding Email is your only source for official email communications from the University.
- Access to other resources and tools such as Navigate and Registration (Student Self-Service)
2. Submit and Complete Financial Aid Information.
3. Make an Academic Advising Appointment
- After you are admitted and have set up your Spalding portal account, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor by logging into Navigate with your Spalding portal username and password and clicking “make an appointment.” How to schedule an appointment (opens image). (If you experience an error, please allow 2-3 business days for the assignment of your academic advisor.)
- During this meeting, you will discuss your major and the classes you have left to complete your undergraduate degree. You will also work with your Advisor to select your class schedule for the upcoming semester.
You will be assigned an advisor based on your major, please click the link to schedule your appointment with your advisor.
Health Science (Athletic Training, Occupational Therapy, or Physical Therapy) or Nursing
Jane Mostue: https://spalding.campus.eab.com/pal/wvrZq5Cc_j
Creative Arts or Exploratory (Undecided)
Jeffrey Cross: https://spalding.campus.eab.com/pal/RF8C-S12O2
Business (ONLINE), Communication, Psychology (DAY), RN to BSN, or Social Work
Jimmy Rowland: https://spalding.campus.eab.com/pal/UPp4Qg0gZ3
Education, Psychology (ONLINE)
Kimberly Palmore: https://spalding.campus.eab.com/pal/xBIq5NJtTE
RN to BSN (Humana)
Nikki Shedletsky: https://spalding.campus.eab.com/pal/nC9f06NDfb
Natural Science (pre-med, pre-vet, pre-dental, pre-pharmacy)
Lori Silaghi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles Maynard, email@example.com
Accounting and Business (Day)
McKenna Kaiser, firstname.lastname@example.org
Criminal Justice, Liberal Studies, Interdisciplinary Humanities, Interdisciplinary Social Sciences
Damian Botner, email@example.com
4. Register for and Complete Virtual Orientation
All degree-seeking transfer/adult students are required complete New Transfer Student Orientation. Registration is required. Orientation should be completed prior to your academic advising appointment.
5. Apply for Housing
If you are planning to live on campus, please apply for housing as soon as possible.
Live on Campus
6. Order a Parking Pass and create your Eagle Card ID.
If you plan to have a car on campus you’ll need to order a parking pass.
Order Parking Pass
7. Submit your Final Transcript
If you are currently enrolled at another institution, once your final grades have been posted you will need to submit a final transcript. We must receive an official transcript directly from your current institution. Also, if you have AP scores that you’d like for us to review for credit, please send those scores directly to Spalding as well – you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can submit your transcript 1 of 2 ways:
Electronic delivery directly from your college to Spalding: Spalding Admissions; email@example.com
Mailing Address: Spalding Admissions, 901 South Fourth Street, Louisville, KY 40203
8. Pay your Tuition or setup a payment plan
- You can find your balance on your Spalding Portal under the linklauncher section and click billing info.
- To set up a payment plan, click on the button that says payment plan under the LinkLauncher section.