Title: Career Development Coordinator and Academic Advisor
– Started at Spalding in: February 2018
– Majored in: Psychology
– Best advice ever read/received: Give yourself grace. No one is perfect and the more you chase perfection the farther you will get from completing your goals.
– Favorite dessert: Chocolate cake
– Proudest accomplishment: Being the first person in my family to graduate with a Bachelors degree and a master’s degree. Being a first generation student is hard but it was worth it!
– 3 things to have on a desert island: My husband, books, and music