Skip to content

Darby Campbell

Headshot of Darby Campbell

Title: Writing Center Coordinator
Email: dcampbell05@spalding.edu

– Started at Spalding in: July 2021
– Majored in: English for both my BA and MA.
– Best advice ever read/received: When I was working as a tour guide, I got the advice to only tell 75% of what you know, save the other 25% for questions, because if you tell them 100% of what you know, you’re all out of knowledge by the time they ask questions. It’s helped with so many presentations since then.
– Favorite singer/band: Queen
– Favorite dessert: Peanut butter pie
– Proudest accomplishment: Finishing my Masters
– 3 things to have on a desert island: